As seen on Ms. Muffin Top
1. Nobody told me that I would be so tired that I would sometimes hallucinate
2. Nobody told me that I would sometimes hate my kids and my husband…not necessarily in that order. And not all day, either.
3. Nobody told me that I would never be able to finish a thought or a conversation.
4. Nobody told me when I passed an airport that I would fantasize about getting on a plane. I would come back…maybe.
5. Nobody told me that I would not take a shower for days and not care if I offended others with my stench.
6. Nobody told me that rough sex would mean not shaving my legs.
7. Nobody told me it would take 6 days to watch a 2 hour movie because my baby needs me. Babies are so selfish.
8. Nobody told me I would never be able to find a shirt that did not have some sort of questionable stain on it.
9. Nobody told me I would be so excited to go to the supermarket by myself. By the way, apples are beautiful.
10. Nobody told me to be naked as often as possible before having a baby… body parts will never look the same.
How about you? What surprised you about becoming a mom?